Updated: December 16, 2019
If you live in California please take time to also read our CCPA Privacy Notice to California Residents below.
If you are located in the European Union (EU), European Economic Area, of Switzerland please take time to also read our Privacy Notice to Persons in the EU/EEA/Switzerland below.
About 澳洲选五历史开奖记录 Group
澳洲选五历史开奖记录 is a company existing under the laws of the United States, with its office at 256 W 38th St, New York, NY, USA.
澳洲选五历史开奖记录 is a member owned consortium of travel agencies. We negotiate deals with suppliers such as hotels, cruise lines, tour operators, and airlines ("Travel Suppliers") on behalf of our members. We also sell marketing services to our members.
In the course of our business operations, we provide our members and their customers access to search and booking tools operated by third parties ("Technology Suppliers"), which are sometimes labeled so that they look like they are operated by Ensemble.
We will keep your Personal Information for as long as needed to provide our services to you and to comply with our legal obligations. After that period of time we will delete or anonymize your Personal Information.
We will only use information from which you can be identified, such as your name, contact details and ID data ("Personal Information") which is provided to us, or otherwise obtained by us, as described in this Policy. By visiting and/or contacting us on the phone or through the Website (or otherwise interacting with us), you acknowledge that we may collect, use and transfer your Personal Information as set out in this Policy. 澳洲选五历史开奖记录 reserves the right to change this Policy from time to time and you should check this page often.
In this Policy, "澳洲选五历史开奖记录", "we", "us" and "our", refer to 澳洲选五历史开奖记录, Inc.
Personal Information we collect from you
We collect information about individual travelers in some situations. For example, a list of passengers on a cruise might be assembled by Ensemble and sent to a cruise line, to ensure that those passengers receive the extra benefits they're entitled to because they are the customers of Ensemble member agencies. Ensemble has an obligation to make sure the commissions paid to its members are accurate; we collect information from Technology Partners, which might contain passenger information, in the course of doing this work. Ensemble also works with our Technology Providers to help our members conduct online and print marketing. These communications are sent from our members to their customers.
This Personal Information Ensemble collects includes:
- postal address
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- credit card and payment information
- travel and accommodation details
- special travel requests, such as a request for a disabled room or a special meal
When you interact with us (such as sending us an email, using live chat, commenting on blogs, contacting us via telephone or visiting or making an enquiry through this Website or in a store), you provide Personal Information about yourself including your name, date of birth and contact details (such as your address, email address and telephone number) and your job title and resume where you apply for a job with us. If you consider booking our travel products with us, or requesting any other form of service from us, you may also provide us with your financial information and various other necessary Personal Information (such as payment details, passport numbers, and visa information).
We also ask our members for information about their travel agents in order to provide those agents access to our extranet.
Technical Personal Information we collect from you
When you use or visit our Website we also collect technical information about your use of the Site and certain information about your device, your visits to our Site and when you contact our staff through our trouble ticket support system which may be considered Personal Information. Technical Information includes:
- Device data. We collect information about the type of device or platform you use (such as a computer or mobile device) to access our Site and your choice of web browser.
- Location data. We collect the location or time zone of your device or IP address you are using to access our site.
- Log data about your visit. Your use of our Site automatically creates information about your visit which we collect including uniform resource locators (URLs), data about your internet service provider, the number and timing of clicks to and from the content on our Website; which events you view; page response times, download errors, length of your visits to certain pages, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), email engagement rates and activities, and methods you used to browse away from the page. Typically,we will not be able to identify you from this information.
- Data about your interactions. Our Website provides you with the opportunity to interact with content in certain ways, such as by sharing content on social media. These social media interactions create data which we collect, for example, the contents of your post or comment, or whether you shared a link or image using a particular social media network.
Personal Information we get from other sources
We may get information from third parties who collect Personal Information from you and pass it on to us. For example, where someone is booking a flight on your behalf. Where this is the case, the third party is responsible for getting any legally required required consents from you to ensure you are aware of the ways in which your Personal Information will be used.
How we use your Personal Information
We will only use your Personal Information in order to (a) supply the products and/or services you have requested and communicate with you to provide those products and/or services, (b) provide support to you about those products and/or services, (c) improve our Website, products, and services, (d) comply with our legal obligations, (e) perform our business processes and (f) if you apply for a job, process your application for employment.
Marketing Communications and Newsletters
Where you have expressly consented at the time we collected your Personal Information or where we otherwise have a right to do so, we also use your Personal Information to send you our newsletters, special offers and other marketing communications, by text message, telephone and e-mail.
This website is not intended for use by children under the age of 16. If we learn that a child has requested marketing information from us, we will stop marketing to that child unless we have express consent from an authorized adult.
Opting-in to our marketing communications
When you opt-in to our marketing communications we will ask you for the following Personal Information: your email address and your contact preferences. You will also be offered the chance to customize your email marketing communications. When you have opted-in to our marketing communications we will email you newsletters and special offers. By opting-in to marketing communications you are agreeing to personalized tracking of your interactions with our email marketing communications. Information collected includes but is not limited to: which emails you open and which links in the emails you click. The primary purpose of this tracking is for reporting on the performance of 澳洲选五历史开奖记录’s email marketing communications. We also use this data to personalize Ensemble’s email marketing communications to you. You have the ability to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link found in all Ensemble marketing emails.
Booking with us
If you have booked with, or otherwise purchased products or services from us, we may send you marketing communications about similar products and services from time to time. You have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving these marketing communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link.
澳洲选五历史开奖记录 may run competitions where subscribing to email marketing is a condition of entry. You can unsubscribe from these communications by using the link in the email at any time.
We may also send you information about our job openings that may be of interest to you.
Sensitive Personal Information
If you wish, you may provide us with some special categories of Personal Information in order for us to provide you with a better standard of service. For example, when booking travel products with us you may provide us with information about your dietary or medical requirements, which may reveal details about your mental or physical health or condition. The provision of this information is completely voluntary. If you do not consent to our processing of this type of Personal Information, we may be unable to provide you with certain products and/or services that you wish to book.
Statistics and Analysis
澳洲选五历史开奖记录 analyzes, uses, discloses, and processes statistical and other data in de-personalized (anonymized) form that Ensemble obtains or generates in connection with its business. This data is used to track sales volume for individual members, and to identify trends and other activities in the travel industry.
We may share your Personal Information with third parties where it is necessary (i) for the performance of the services you have requested or booked, (ii) for us to comply with our legal obligations or (iii) for our legitimate business interests.
We disclose personal information to Travel and Technology Suppliers, as well as to the processors that act on their behalf, to carry out our business activities, and to perform our contracts with travelers and our members.
We run promotions with third parties at specific times of the year. There will be options to opt-out of sharing data with these third parties via the form for that specific promotion - this will be made very clear.
In exceptional circumstance, if we are sold or merged with another company we may disclose your information to a potential buyer, including your Personal Information and other information concerning your relationship with us, so that they can continue to provide the services you have requested.
By visiting our website, cookies will be placed on your device (computer, mobile or tablet). A "cookie" is a small text file that is placed on your device by websites you visit. Some of the cookies we use are strictly necessary to operate our website. Others relate to the website's performance and functionality and to your preferences. Ensemble uses the following cookies and similar technologies on the website:
- Strictly necessary: These cookies enable the website to function correctly and deliver the services and products you have requested. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering sites you have visited on the internet.
- Performance & Functionality: These cookies do things like remember your preferred language, understand your preferences and associates users to any forms you submit to use to enable pre-completion of subsequent forms. Other cookies are placed only for the time or session you visit our website or whether you are a new or returning visitor to our site.
- Analytics: We use a third-party analytics tool to help us analyze how our website is used, such as allowing us to compile reports on website activity and providing us other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website may be transmitted to and stored on a server located outside the country where you live.
Data Security and Integrity
澳洲选五历史开奖记录 maintains reasonable measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Ensemble also takes reasonable steps — to the extent reasonably possible in the context of our role as an intermediary — to keep Personal Information accurate, current, complete, and reliable for its intended use.
At Ensemble, payment security is of paramount importance. To give you confidence, our online booking service uses industry-standard encryption technology to ensure that your credit or debit card transaction is secure.
Please note, however, that the transmission of information using the internet is not completely secure and, although we will take steps to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
How Long we keep Personal Information
Ensemble will keep your Personal Information for as long as necessary for us to provide you services.
We will also keep and use your Personal Information to comply with laws including tax laws, employment laws, social security, and other applicable laws.
We will also keep your Personal Information as necessary for backup, archiving, audit, preventing fraud, resolving disputes, and troubleshooting problems.
As a practical matter, you may first wish to contact the Ensemble member Travel Agency as the fastest way to address any issues. You may direct any other requests, questions, or complaints relating to your own Personal Information to 澳洲选五历史开奖记录 to the Privacy Officer at the address specified below. Ensemble uses reasonable measures to authenticate the identity of any person who makes a request regarding Personal Information.
Privacy related communications may be directed to: email@example.com
256 W 38th St
New York, NY 10018
CCPA Privacy Notice to California Residents
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Reviewed on: December 16, 2019
CCPA Personal Information We Collect
Our Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your device ("Personal Information"). In particular, 澳洲选五历史开奖记录’s website has collected the following categories of Personal Information from California residents within the last twelve (12) months:
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
Protected classification characteristics under California or U.S. federal law.
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a visitors or user's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
Physical location or movements.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
CCPA Personal Information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated Personal Information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA's coverage, like:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- Personal Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
澳洲选五历史开奖记录 obtains the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website.
- Third Parties who collect Personal Information from you and pass it on to us. For example, where someone is booking a flight on your behalf. Where this is the case, the third party is responsible for obtaining the relevant consents from you to ensure you are happy with the ways in which your Personal Information will be used.
Use of Your CCPA Personal Information
We may use or disclose the Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the Personal Information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that Personal Information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your Personal Information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your Personal Information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you at the time we are collecting your Personal Information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- Where relvant, to process your application for employment.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of 澳洲选五历史开奖记录's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by 澳洲选五历史开奖记录 about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
澳洲选五历史开奖记录 will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Your CCPA Personal Information
澳洲选五历史开奖记录 may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for our business purposes. When we disclose Personal Information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We share Personal Information with the following categories of third parties:
- Promotional partners we run promotions with at specific times of the year. There will be options to opt-out of sharing data with these third parties via the form for that specific promotion.
Disclosures of CCPA Personal Information for Our Business Purposes
In the preceding twelve (12) months, 澳洲选五历史开奖记录 has disclosed the following categories of Personal Information of California residents for a business purpose:
- California Customer Records personal information categories.
- Protected classification characteristics under California or U.S. federal law.
- Commercial information
- Internet or other similar network activity
- Inferences drawn from other personal information.
We disclose your Personal Information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers (including airlines, accommodation providers, rail companies, car rental agencies, travel insurance providers, tour operators and others as needed to complete your travel reservations.)
- Advertising companies
- Promotional partners
Sales of CCPA Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, 澳洲选五历史开奖记录 has not sold the following categories of Personal Information of California residents:
- California Customer Records personal information categories?
- Protected classification characteristics under California or U.S. federal law
- Commercial information
- Biometric information
- Internet or other similar network activity
- Geolocation data
- Sensory Data
- Non-public education information
- Inferences drawn from other personal information
Your CCPA Privacy Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
CCPA Access to Specific Personal Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that 澳洲选五历史开奖记录 disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling/renting/leasing etc., that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a Data Portability Request).
- If we sold/rented/leased etc., or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists of:
- Sales/rentals/leases etc., identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
CCPA Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that 澳洲选五历史开奖记录 delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will delete, and direct our service providers to delete, your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the Personal Information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise our free speech rights, ensure the right of another California resident to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with California resident expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that Personal Information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising CCPA Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable request to us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. Your verifiable request must:
- Provide sufficient information that makes it possible for us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or that you are an authorized representative of that person.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail so that we are able to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
Making a verifiable request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to Personal Information associated with that specific account.
We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
For instructions on exercising sale opt-out rights see Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights below.
CCPA Response Timing and Format
We make reasonable efforts to respond to a verifiable request within forty-five (45) days of receiving it. If we require more time, up to 45 additional days, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your choice.
Any disclosures we provide you will only cover the 12-month period prior to the date that we receive your verifiable request. If we cannot comply with your request, the response we provide you will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with your request.
For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information to you that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that your request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
CCPA Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your Personal Information at any time (the "right to opt-out"). We do not sell the Personal Information of persons we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the "right to opt-in") from either the person who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a person less than 13 years of age. Persons who opt-in to Personal Information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by completing this form.
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize Personal Information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to Personal Information sales at any time.
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use Personal Information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with your opt-out request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your Personal Information's value and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time. 澳洲选五历史开奖记录 does not have any financial incentives programs.
Other California Privacy Rights
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at:
256 W 38th St
New York, NY 10018
Changes to Our CCPA Privacy Notice
澳洲选五历史开奖记录 reserves the right to amend this Privacy Notice at any time. When we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will post the updated notice on our Website and update the notice's effective date.
Ensemble’s CCPA Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments about this CCPA notice, the ways 澳洲选五历史开奖记录 collects and uses your Personal Information described above, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
256 W 38th St
New York, NY 10018
Privacy Notice to Persons in the EU/EEA/Switzerland
Ensemble processes Personal Information/Data in data centers located in the United States, Canada, and Australia.
Ensemble sends, shares, and transfers Personal Information/Data to, and with, its Travel and Technology Suppliers to conduct its business with you, its members and its business partners and suppliers. These companies may be located in a country that may not offer the same level of protection for your Personal Information/Data as your home country, or in countries that are not subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission. For more information about Ensemble’s international data transfers, see the section below about Ensemble’s EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Certifications
Your EU/EEA/Swiss personal data rights
You are entitled to know what Personal Information/Data we hold about you and how that information is processed. If you would like a copy of the Personal Information/Data we hold about you, please contact us using this form.
If you change your mind and decide you do not wish to receive communications from 澳洲选五历史开奖记录 (including our marketing), you can unsubscribe by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of any emails you receive from us. If you have previously agreed to 澳洲选五历史开奖记录 sharing your Personal Information/Data with third parties for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by using the unsubscribe option in the communication or contacting the third party directly.
You have the right to request that we correct any Personal Information/Data that we are holding about you that is incorrect or incomplete.
You also have the right to ask us to erase or stop processing any Personal Information/Data we have about you where there is no longer a legal ground for us to hold it and, in some circumstances, you have the right to request that we transfer any Personal Information/Data we hold about you to a third party.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as soon as possible by using this form. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may also have similar rights with our third-party partners (such as airlines with whom you have booked a flight) and you should consult their privacy policies and/or contact them for more information.
Ensemble’s EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Certification for Transfers of EU/EEA/Swiss Personal Information/Data to the U.S.
With respect to Personal Information/Data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, Ensemble is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, EU, EEA and Swiss individuals have the right to obtain Ensemble’s confirmation of whether we maintain Personal Information/Data relating to you in the United States. Upon request, we will provide you with access to the Personal Information/Data that we hold about you. You may also correct, amend, or delete the Personal Information/Data we hold about you. If you would like to request access to your Personal Information/Data, or correct, amend, or delete inaccurate Personal Information/Data transferred to the United States under Privacy Shield, please contact us using this form.
Ensemble will provide you an opt-out or opt-in choice before we share your Personal Information/Data with third parties other than our agents, or before we use it for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. To request to limit the use and disclosure of your Personal Information/Data, please submit a written request to us using this form.
Ensemble’s accountability for Personal Information/Data that it receives in the United States under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party is described in the Privacy Shield Principles. In particular, Ensemble remains responsible and liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if third-party agents that it engages to process the Personal Information/Data on its behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless Ensemble proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
As stipulated in the Privacy Shield Frameworks Ensemble is obliged to inform EU/EEA and Swiss individuals that we may be forced to release Personal Information/Data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements.
Making a Complaint Under the EU/Swiss Privacy Shield Frameworks
If you are located in the EU, EEA or Switzerland you may make complaints regarding Personal Information/Data collected by Ensemble in the EU, EEA or Switzerland and transferred to the U.S. under the Privacy Shield Frameworks.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Ensemble commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your Personal Information/Data. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Ensemble at: firstname.lastname@example.org
256 W 38th St
New York, NY 10018
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Ensemble commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your Personal Information/Data transferred to the United States pursuant to Privacy Shield. European Union and Swiss individuals with Privacy Shield inquiries or complaints should first contact Ensemble at email@example.com. Ensemble will respond within 45 days.
If your Privacy Shield complaint cannot be resolved through the above channels, under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration for some residual claims not resolved by other redress mechanisms. See Privacy Shield Annex 1 at https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=ANNEX-I-introduction.